Rachel will be speaking at The Creative Christianity Summit on June 18. It is a 5-day virtual event exploring faith, creativity & community with 40+ Speakers from around the world!
She has had the privilege of connecting with a bunch of Christian creative business owners universally this year through the Tent Peg Collective. It is a UK run program by the Christian marketplace company called Cheerfully Given. She has gained great Biblical counsel, support, and business training insight from the leaders of the Tent Peg Collective. All of this has been set-up by Cheerfully Given’s creator, Menekse Stewart.
The Creative Christianity Summit began a few years ago by Menekse and Cheerfully Given. It’s a faith-refreshing, creativity boosting five-day packed conference exploring God’s creativity through the Scriptures and in the gifts and skills He’s given us.
Rachel’s session will be sharing about “The Power of His Promised Word”. She’ll be exploring elements of the Lord and how the Trinity works together. She’ll take a look at our creative gifts and how it fits together into God’s plan and kingdom purposes. Can we trust in God’s promises that He’s spoken into our lives – both eternal and earthly promises? If you’d like to explore more about this, come join her! She’d love to have you there!
Here are some features the conference will offer:
- Over 40 professional Christian creatives sharing wisdom & experience designed to encourage you and help you grow closer to Jesus
- Christ-centred Bible teaching and sessions looking at creativity as a follower of Jesus
- Talks & sessions exploring different aspects of creative practice from a range of industries
- Creative workshops you can do from home to learn a new creative skill
- Facebook group so you can connect & share your reflections with other attendees, and make new creative friends
- 12 months of access to the Summit content so you can watch and rewatch the sessions until June 2022
- Attendees-only podcast so you can listen to talks wherever you want
- Graphic illustrations of headline sessions, so you can process the talks visually
Has this lockdown drained you? Have you felt the void of missing out on Christian community? Let your faith be renewed by this exciting, faith-filled retreat. Though it would have been wonderful to attend it in person, you can carry it on through the year by watching virtually or listening through Podcast format.
Based on last year’s virtual conference, here are some benefits that people shared after they attended:
💛 Jesus-centred – Everything we do as Christians is about Jesus and sharing Him! The event is designed to lift your heart and mind to focus on Him, so that you can go out refreshed by His Spirit to do the Father’s will in your community.
🤓 Value-packed – The digital format means you can enjoy sessions from experts all over the world, from lots of different professional backgrounds within the creative space.
💰 Affordable – Last year, many of our attendees shared that they couldn’t believe how much value the Summit was for the price. It’s designed to be as accessible as possible.
⏰ Flexible – While the Summit is delivered over 5 days with live sessions throughout the week designed to refresh and equip you, we have created the event in a way that lets you watch things at your own pace over the weeks and months to come
🌎 Virtual, so you can attend from anywhere in the world!
Are you curious about some of the creative areas that will be represented? Check them out below.
Industries covered by speakers:
- Bible teaching & theology
- Business & entrepreneurship
- Activism & social justice
- Creativity in business
- Creativity in church
- Creativity and building community
- Make-up & beauty
- Design & design methodology
- Fashion & styling
- Fine art
- Music & song-writing
- Prophetic art
- Fine & contemporary art
- Bible journaling & faith journaling
- Dance & movement
- Social media & digital
- Creativity in personal worship & prayer
- Mental health and creativity
- Chronic illness and creativity
If you have any questions, please send Rachel a message on social media or at [email protected]. She’d be happy to share more. Please note that Rachel is also an affiliate for the conference, so she will receive a commission based on the people that join her by using the links she has provided. However, this is not why she is sharing this conference information with you. It is because she has gotten to know Menekse and some of the other speakers sharing at the conference. She has grown to highly respect them and has learned a lot from them this past year. She knows by experience that the speakers will offer great encouragement and value to you. She’s also excited about what the Lord has given her to share and knows that it will be an encouragement to many.
The conference is approximately $60-$70 CDN, which is a great deal for the high value of content you’ll receive. She hopes you can make it!